(A Few) Things I've Learned After 12 Years As A Personal Trainer

I've helped a lot of people in my 12 years and counting as a Personal Trainer, what a privilege it's been.

Here's a few fat loss tips that might help you.

1. No one is living a full and enjoyable life on 1200 calories, fuelling yourself correctly is important.

2. What you eat does matter, it's not just a calorie deficit that helps you lose body fat.

3. Get as good quality sleep as you can. EVERYTHING is harder if your sleep is terrible!

4. Losing body fat should enhance your life, not make you feel worse, if it is, it's time to reassess.

5. The best way to lose fat and keep it off is to learn how you can also enjoy your life while you do it! It is possible.

If you are trying to lose body fat and finding it difficult, send me a message and I'll give you some advice to help set you up for success x




Comments

Popular Posts