Focus On You

Happy New Year!

I hope that 2020 brings you all that you set your heart on achieving.

January can be a very stressful month, if you let it. It's a month where a lot of people try to make a lot of changes, not all of which are truly achievable in the long term.

Working with my clients in January is about getting them back into the great habits they had before the Christmas break.

Achieving daily movement targets, reminding them of any nutrition habits we were working on and progressing at the right pace their fitness and health goals.

For my existing clients we revisit the reasons why they wanted to work with me in the first place. We also document what they wanted to achieve and then set a plan of what actions will be required.

We set targets and objectives that we know can be met most days/weeks without stressing the body or mind too much, especially in the first few weeks of January. Less is definitely more!

I want to see my clients still achieving their new habits in December 2020. Have you set goals that are totally achievable for the entire year?

It's not a month where I get my clients to do the absolutely maximum exercise possible or set the highest calorie deficits.

Putting a plan in place that focuses the mind on the right balance of movement and nutrition that can be sustained for most of the year; generally yields the highest success in my experience.

Think a bit longer term than 31st January when you are focusing on what you want to achieve this year x




Comments

Popular Posts