Gifts For A Fitness Lover

Budget







Resistance Band

Great for full body workouts and can be used to do strength workouts while you travel. If you also buy a heavier band you'll cover all bases for home and travel workouts.








Swiss Ball

I love using the swiss ball to do my core exercises. There are so many great ways to male your core workouts super tough! 








Grips

If you are like me and your hands get sweaty when you lift weights these are brilliant to help you keep hold of Dumbbells and Barbells. I've recommended these to lots of my clients too.







Barbell pad

I've found it hard to find a barbell pad for hip thrusts that I can't feel the bar digging into my body! This one is extra padded and the most comfortable I have found.







Ab Roller

Another awesome piece of kit to give you a core workout you'll remember! Make sure you don't cheat it with your technique though!







Head band

I've had one of these Sweaty Betty headbands for winter running for many years. It really keeps my ears warm and my hair is tamed in it too!







Running Gloves

I've also had Sweaty Betty running gloves for years. I find that they have just the right balance of warmth that my hands are just toasty until I stop.






Spotify Voucher

A great gift option for a fitness fiend who also likes to listen to music.







Pull Up Bar

There is no denying that anyone who can do pull ups is a badass! Especially if you are a woman, go you! Add a heavy duty resistance band if doing them bodyweight is beyond you, be consistent and before you know it you will be able to do them.








Heavy Duty Resistance Band

You'll need a heavy duty resistance band if you can't yet do an unassisted pull up. Start with the heaviest and work your way down. It's great to see progression in what is a superior exercise!

Splurge







Massager

In our house with two very active people this is a non-negotiable, yes it's expensive (there are other cheaper alternatives) but it's SO worth it. Not only does it do a brilliant job at shaking out tension in your body but your body feels amazing afterwards. Definitely a great gift if you can afford it for anyone who gets really tight.



Comments

Popular Posts