How Much Does It Cost To Have A Personal Trainer in Oxford?

As a Personal Trainer in Oxford I want to make having an experienced coach to guide you through your fitness journey as affordable as I can.

I offer a range of price points to potential clients to suit different financial needs.

Fully Tailored Approach

Some people want a more tailored approach, regular contact with me and regular check ins measuring progress. For those people my 1-1 coaching is usually what works best for them. Pricing Here.

Flexibility For Busy Lifestyles

Not everyone has the time or resources for regular in person sessions. My lower priced but still Personalised Online Coaching has helped lots of my clients by giving them a programme that works for them and their lifestyle but at a lower price point. Pricing Here.

Group Training Programme

My Group Training Programme is for people who want to have a plan to follow that suits their schedule but is not Personalised to their individual needs. 

I offer 3/4/5 Day Programmes for Home or Gym Training. You have access to me to ask questions, so you get coaching on top of the training programme itself. Pricing Here.

Train With A Friend

If you need accountability or you have a friend/family member who wants to benefit from an experienced coach then I offer a discount to train 2 people in the same session. Pricing Here.

Group Fitness Sessions

If you have a group or community of more than 6 people who all want to do some fitness sessions, that's something I have successfully delivered. I have previously taught British Military Fitness, so if you are into that I can deliver it for you!
Pricing Here
.




Comments

Popular Posts