Healthy Sweet Snacks

If you are like me and have a bit of a sweet tooth then satisfying it without going too overboard can be tricky!

I've found a few favourite things to try to allow me to enjoy the taste without feeling guilty!

Healthy Chocolate & Peanut Cake


top with 


It really couldn't be simpler and it's totally yummy! Just have one though! :)

My photography needs a bit of work but I promise you it tastes fab! :)





Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries


I love strawberries and I love chocolate so this feels like a match made in heaven!

I melt a few squares of Green & Black Organic Dark Chocolate 70% is strong enough for me (or if you prefer milk chocolate then go for that!)

Dip the strawberries (or banana is another favourite) freeze until the chocolate is hard and eat!






Metcalfes Sweet 'n' Salt Skinny Popcorn


        I've always loved popcorn and now it's having a revival as the healthy on the run snack.

       The sweet and salty satisfies both a sweet/savoury craving and is sooo much better than crisps (and much tastier in my opinion!)

        Check out the Metcalfes website for more in their range http://www.metcalfesfood.com







I hope you get a chance to try one of these snacks and if you do, let me know what you thought!

Feel free to share with your friends and family :)

Comments

Popular Posts