December Favourites

Happy New Year! Here's to a year of health and happiness and smashing whatever goals you have set yourself.

These are some things I enjoyed in December but some are items I use year round.

*Click on the images to go to the links.














Why We Swim - Bonnie Tsui
This was a gift from a client and I haven't quite finished it yet. It's a series of short stories about different people and their experience swimming. from the Seal Man to Kim Chambers who overcame a life changing injury to become one of the worlds most experienced long distance swimmers. A really interesting insight into what swimming means to different people. Amazon £10.75

SPF 50 - Face
I hope that you are using an SPF to protect your face, yes, even in winter! Regardless of your age, you should be wearing factor 50 SPF every day! This one leaves a lovely glow to the skin, which in winter can be that little extra glow that we all need! £22 - Cult Beauty.













Creatine Monohydrate
One of the most researched supplements with so many benefits it's difficult to understand why more people do not use it. From drawing more water into your muscles to improved cognitive function, it's benefits are wide ranging and well researched. I take one scoop every day. Amazon £6.99














Omega 3 1000mg
If you are like me and you don't eat enough oily fish but you want all the health benefits, this is a supplement I have used for many years. I take 2 every day. Amazon £9.99.











Smart Money Happy Hour Podcast
If like me, you have financial goals for 2024, this is a fun podcast. Rachel is the daughter of Dave Ramsey, a personal finance expert. They discuss topical issues around common financial situations people find themselves in. It starts with a mocktail and then then get into the topic of the day.

That's just a few of my favourite things in December. I hope you are ready for an amazing 2024 and let's make those dreams and goals a reality x




Comments

Popular Posts